This chicken may look like it’s going to be silly bad for you but you’ll be surprised.. These paleo chicken tenders are crispy, crunch and of course tender!
The batter has no eggs in just starch, milk, hot sauce and butter for a superb flavour. Another plus point, it’s not fried! It gets better and better.
- 1lb Chicken cut into strips
- 1 Tbs Starch (Arrowroot, Tapioca or Potato Starch)
- 5 Tbs Milk
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 5 Tbs Butter
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Tapioca (Or Arrowroot or Potato Starch)
- 1/2 Cup Blanched Almond Flour
- Preheat the oven to 200 Degrees C
- Combine the mixture ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and heat until thickened. Wisk as soon as the mixture comes out of the microwave.
- Combine breading mix in another bowl.
- Put chicken into mixture and then into the breading mix. Place on lined baking sheet and continue until all chicken is coated. Add a little oil after all chicken is on the tray.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes until golden and cooked through.